Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Lack’s Outdoor Furniture ships all products via UPS Ground Service or United States Postal Service Shipping times may vary depending on the order and the state we are shipping to, however, most individual orders are processed and manufactured within 2 – 14 business days, and shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service which is estimated two (2) to five (5) business days.
Lack’s Outdoor Furniture will immediately contact customers if their order will be delayed or must use an alternative method of shipment, such as LTL Freight Services for large quantity orders.
All returns must be Pre-Authorized by Lack’s Outdoor Furniture. Customer service will provide warehouse address for shipment destination.
1. Merchandise must be returned within seven (7) days from delivery date for a product refund(less shipping charges).
2. Merchandise must be received in original (new) condition with a copy of the original order/receipt (proof of purchase).
3. All returns must be shipped freight pre-paid by the customer. Seller shall refuse any freight collect C.O.D. shipments and a refund will not be issued.
4. A 30% restocking and processing fee will be applied to all returns between 7 and 15 days of delivery (except warranty and damaged goods).
5. All sales are final after 15 days of merchandise delivery.
All Non-Stock, Sale Items, Special Order, Wholesale/Quantity, Custom Printed Logo Orders are Final, Non-Returnable and Non-
A twenty-four (24) hour notice in writing (from order placement date) stating your request to cancel must be received by fax or e-mail in order to cancel an order. A 15% processing fee will be accessed to all canceled custom/non-stock orders.
1. All Sales are Final, however, if Seller agrees to issue a refund, then Buyer agrees to pay possible restocking and processing fees. 2. Refund requests will only be processed for merchandise meeting the above return conditions. 3. Credit Card and Check refunds will be issued within thirty (30) days from receipt of merchandise. The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
At Lack’s Outdoor Furniture, we are committed to honoring the privacy of our customers. The following discloses our information gathering and use practices. Please note that this privacy statement applies only to this site and not to other companies’ Websites
to which we may link.
Lack’s Outdoor Furniture is sensitive to privacy issues with respect to the use of customer information provided to us over the Internet. We know that it is important for you to know how we treat the information that you provide us. The information you provide is usually required to process requests initiated by ‘visitors’ to our site such as: on-line ordering, product & service information. While Lack’sOutdoor Furniture may use this information to contact or send materials to you for marketing purposes,we will take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard the information from unauthorized access.
Terms and Conditions OF SALE
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Lack’s Outdoor Furniture shall not beheld liable for graphic, clerical, typographical, and printing errors. While great care is given to our site and publications, errors do sometimes arise and for that we apologize.
South Carolina Residents Orders by South Carolina Residents may be subject to normal SC sales tax on all sales. These monies will be in addition to and not already reflected in the pricing.
Lack’s Outdoor Furniture offers a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects only. Under no circumstances is the seller responsible for any damage caused by the product resulting from, but not limited to use of the product, weather related, acts of God, misuse, abuse, or otherwise. Lack’s Outdoor Furniture expressly disclaims liability for any injury, loss, or damage arising from the use or inability to use an item sold by us.
We have made an effort to provide fabric images that closely represent the fabric colors. However, due to all the possible variants’light source, monitor quality, etc.-we can not guarantee the fabric images accurately represent the true fabric colors. Please take this into consideration if you are trying to color match materials.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.